In partnership with Microsoft, General Networks will be leading two free App in a Day (AIAD) workshops in Southern California.
These free workshops provide IT and business decision-makers with the skills to build great business apps using Microsoft PowerApps without writing code.
As a business leader, it’s now necessary to react quickly to the changing market without becoming dependent on developing a static software solution. You need the ability to build a solution that quickly addresses your business needs. With the Microsoft Power Platform, you can build numerous business apps without writing code.
Benefits of PowerApps
- Digitize business processes, work more efficiently and become more paperless
With PowerApps, you will enable power-users in line of business roles to easily build and deploy custom business apps in both Canvas and Model-driven style of apps.
- Easily connect all your applications and share data
With Common Data Service for Apps, you can easily bring your data together and quickly create powerful apps using a compliant and scalable data service and app platform integrated right into PowerApps.
- Automate and optimize your business processes
Finally, with Microsoft Flow as your business service, your line of business specialists and IT pros can build automated workflows intuitively.
At the end of the training workshop, you will be able to:
- Create custom business applications without writing code.
- Learn how to build sophisticated business processes and complex data relationships within your applications.
- Learn how to connect your app to a variety of data sources to bring it to life.
- Share your apps inside your organization securely.
Who Should Attend?
IT and Business Leaders who:
- Are currently evaluating the Power Platform for solutions in the next 3-6 months
- Seek to understand the value of PowerApps, Flow and CDS for Applications
- Have deployed the Power Platform and are seeking guidance/training
- Would like to connect with an experienced PowerApps Partner in Southern CA
About App in a Day (AIAD) Workshops
General Networks will be conducting the App in a Day workshops at the Microsoft offices in Irvine, CA on September 9th and in Los Angeles on September 23rd. These free events run from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Limited to 60 attendees, each AIAD workshop is an interactive, hands-on lab-style training event. You bring your device and we supply the materials, training, and lunch.
- September 9 AIAD workshop in Irvine, CA: > REGISTER HERE
- September 23 AIAD workshop in Los Angeles, CA: > REGISTER HERE
For more information on the App in a Day event or to discuss customized PowerApps training or services for your organization, please contact Cathy Ashbaugh at email@example.com
General Networks is a Microsoft Gold Partner, specializing and certified in PowerApps and Microsoft Flow, https://gennet.com/backup/powerapps-consulting-services/