Managed Tech Support: Burbank Clients We’ve Worked With
- Consolidated email after they purchased a competitor
- Security: brought them into compliance with an outside audit/security standard (cybersecurity insurance) & upgraded a firewall
- Setup a remote desktop server for more effective, easily-administered, and centralized remote access to key applications.
- We optimized their licensing (review requirements, find all the licensing plans that include those features, and pick the least expensive one, group-by-group).
- Secure email and reduce unmanageable spam using Mimecast as a front-end filter, setting up DMARC protection against spoofing.
- Supporting on-premises servers and firewalls: expanding available storage, opening ports, and other advanced IT admin assistance requested by their internal IT department.
About GenCare IT Managed Services in Burbank
For Burbank Businesses That Need On-Site Computer and IT Support
- Network monitoring
- Microsoft Azure management
- Backup and recovery
- CIO consulting
Managed IT Services and Support
Business networks need support in three critical areas:
- Around-the-clock monitoring to detect threats before they arise
- Timely alerts that bring immediate attention to potential issues
- Remote management that helps tackle issues before they affect your business
We provide all these services and more. Whether you want us to augment your existing team or act as your IT department, we proactively manage your network with regular maintenance, remote helpdesk services, and in-person site visits whenever you need them.
Get the IT Support Your Burbank Business Needs Today
Offering flexible monthly subscription plans and continuous system monitoring by our expert team, we enable you to seamlessly integrate the essential IT services into your business budget. Our proven track record as a reliable source of IT knowledge and experience is the reason behind our trustworthiness. Allow us to provide you with the support necessary to achieve your business objectives.
If you’d like to meet to discuss your business, your technology, and our support, send us an email to schedule a lunch at Don Cuco’s, Ike’s (that Dutch Crunch bread…), or Ribs USA.